This is the annual university of london sports dinner that we always failed to go to cos it was always held the day before the BUSA finals. Somehow, this year it didn't clash so we had quite a massive turnout instead. It's been a while since I last 'dressed' up especially since I didn't go for any black tie events the whole of last year. Had already brought home my strappy heels and so, was frantically looking for a pair the night before! Eventually wore my pointed black ones that I bought for graduation. In the end, who really cares about the shoes! Basically went cos Bryony's captain this year and she was receiving her FULL purples award!
We had a great time. There was a good turnout from the womens team:
Alright food, not the best, but enough alcohol. Pimms fruit cocktail....hmmmm.....not much taste really...just colourful and good to look at. boo. the choc brownie was really hard, didn't fancy it at all.


Chocolate Fountain. There was a point in time when the chocolate almost ran out cos we were being so greedy!



Bucking Bronco which is basically a mechanical bull that you try to battle and eventually get thrown off onto the 'bouncy castle' Also very good at spoiling dresses!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-oc7-RH5k8 (one of james)
Good company:


And rather alot of drama involving the police towards the end of the night!!! Absolutely ridiculous I thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment