Saturday, March 25, 2006

UL AGM cum Dinner 2006

It was last day of term yesterday and the start of Easter Break. UL AGM cum Dinner was held last night at Ruby Blue on Leicester Place. Food was good, but dinner only started at 10pm!

The night was pretty emotional, with >half the team graduating this year. Lots of thank yous, appreciations, exchange of gifts/souvenirs etc. I got a champagne flute! Nicely engraved too! Will have to display it at home along with the great pictures taken this year! =) More pictures of last night to come!

The news is we are going to the European University Championships! Seems we are going to be the only representatives from Britain (cos the mens team got BUSA Champs, so we are going along too!) Incentive to try to keep fit this Easter I guess (since i was planning to slack). That also means I will be going back to S'pore even later than planned. Hmm.. going to be a very busy summer!
http://www.stud.tue.nl/~euc2006/en_eindhoven.html

No comments: