
So there was finally decent snow(not just the cotton wool like snow that seems to melt halfway on its descent) and I was dragged out of bed to go and see the snow. Didn't have to be in such a hurry since it carried on for another 2 hours or so. According to the BBC, London had abt 5cm of snow.

View from my room window.

At the fields next to our Hall.


At Russell Square Gardens.


This is just to illustrate the snow starting to gather on ZW's black jacket.

I think I would have prefered it to hail instead, cos the aftermath wouldn't be so dirty. I hate having to walk in the snow, and worse still dirty snow. Luckily, I didn't have to go in to college that day, no need to get stuck in the tube delays. We're going to ski in abt a month's time, so hopefully there will be plenty of nice pretty snow there and more than enough to make a proper snowman!
No comments:
Post a Comment