Friday, February 10, 2006

Dim Sum


The return of the Routemaster(now tourists buses though)! Saw quite a few of these along the road between sch and Beit.
Took a lazy walk through hyde park, where ZW decided to wear my scarf and turn his hat up. Hee, I bet I'll get a scolding for putting this pic up..but nvm. It is funny. =) and that's him terrorizing the swans as usual (what's new?).
So that's us by the round pond in Hyde Park, one of those self-taken shots. Getting quite successful at them I must say.
So while waiting for the boyfriend to get his hair cut, I walked around in this hidden 'shopping area' in Bayswater and came across the 'psychic mews'..pretty dodgy huh.



And we had lunch at Royal China! Dim Sum. We ordered so much and paid a good price for it. Definitely worth it. I really liked the prawn cheong fun =) and char siew pau! Yay!
ZW was quite a happy man at the end of the day:new haircut + dim sum. I was a satisfied girl too. *pats tummy*

No comments: